How to use Google Classroom on the Playstation and Xbox
Please read below to find guidance! 👇
How To Access Google Classroom On PS4
- Press the PS button on the DualShock 4 controller and head to the Library for your system.
- Access Games and Applications and head to the Applications section, where will find the web browser.
- Once here, type in the web address of your school/learning resource.
- You will now gain access to your work via Google Classroom or OneDrive, including key packages such as Word, Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, and emails.
How To Access Google Classroom On PS5
- First off, head to the PS5 Settings and select Users and Accounts.
- Pick Link With Other Services
- Select Twitter to take you to the hidden web browser.
- Click the Twitter logo in the top left corner, and you’ll be taken to the Twitter UI for web browsers.
- Log in and you will then gain access to the PS5 web browser.
- Follow the remaining steps detailed above for PS4 users to access Google Classroom.
How to use Google Classroom on Xbox One & Xbox Series X/S
- The Xbox consoles each have access to Microsoft Edge – the web browser that comes preinstalled as part of the Xbox user experience. This can be used to access Google Classroom (or another online education service approved by your child’s school).
- Plug a wired keyboard into your Xbox One, Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S via one of the USB ports on the front or back.
- Press the Xbox button top-centre of a game controller and head to “My games & apps” in the side menu.
- Click on “See all”, scroll down to “Apps” and you will see Microsoft Edge in the icons on the right-hand side. Open it.
- Type classroom.google.com into the URL bar at the top and log in as you would on a PC using your school Gmail account.
- You can either use an Xbox controller to move the cursor or a separate USB mouse plugged into one of the other ports.